Group Treasury Manager
I’m currently recruiting for a Group Treasury Manager for a large internationally owned business that operates in Lagos. My client imports materials and manufactures products both for the Nigerian domestic market and for export within Africa.
They now need to recruit a Group Treasury Manager to assist the CFO with the management of the treasury function. This role includes the risk and current structure and banking relationships that they operate. You will be involved with short and long term funding requirements including planning and investment management.
It’s a big role and will be beneficial to use your external relationships with the Central bank of Nigeria . It’s also important to point out that exposure and experience launching Commercial Papers and Letters of Credit will be advantageous. Other duties will include the following:
- Oversee and supervise all facets of treasury management, Tools/program development, setting KPIs, implementation, and strategic plan development/execution.
• Lead key strategic treasury projects – including implementation & streamlining of treasury processes, controls, risk management, bank account structure and account rationalization, payments etc., among others in collaboration with key stakeholders
• Work with the business divisions, functional departments, and operating entities to ensure financial risk is correctly identified and advise on appropriate risk mitigation and instruments (which include foreign exchange transaction risk, balance sheet FX management and commodity risk)
• Develop plan for short term and long term funding requirement within group companies and arrange for the same.
• Manage short term and long term Liquidity in the group companies